Wind PGC Engineering provides full set of services for wind measurement, solar radiation and other climatic investigations.
Wind PGC Engineering is mainly specialized in preparation of pre-design documentation for Wind Farms and Solar power plants, such as the definition of wind or solar capacity from investigated sites, preparation of the conclusion about feasibility of Wind/Solar farm construction and micrositing.
Full set of wind engeering services include the following scope of work:
- Organization and management of annual wind measurement campaign
- Project design which include analyze investigated site, location and kind of metmast, set of meteosensors, location their on metmast, assemble scheme
- Supply one or several metmasts with lighting rod, obstacle lights on the site. Quantity of Metmasts depends of topography and area under future wind farm
- Manufacturing and erection foundations, Metmast assemble
- Supply and assemble meteosensors on booms and power supply system. Setting and testing sensors
- Organization twenty-four-hours security
- Holding wind measurement, collecting row data, processing and providing monthly reports for Customer
- Dismantling and removal of equipment
- Re-calibration meteosensors accordance to Measnet
- Preparing and providing final bankable report
- FITNAH-3D-simulation of the average wind distribution
- Calculation of energy yield for wind farm
- Micrositing for each king of WTG for whole wind farm
- Approval of the report by independent auditor
Wind measurement and preparing final bankable report are providing
together with Main Partner GEO-NET, who accredited by DAKKS.